If you want to open Bank account in Punjab National Bank, Than now It Pretty Much easier to Open Bank account in Punjab National bank. Now you can open Punjab National bank account online from the home.
Punjab National Bank Offers services like Internet Banking free phone and Mobile Banking with Saving Accounts. Customers have the option of opening a savings account either at a Punjab National Bank closest to them or through the bank’s online facilities.
PNb Accounts Types For Online Account Open
PNB Saving Deposit Schemes
PNB Saving Deposit Schemes ((NRI))
The process of Opening Online Account
Valid KYC documents
Click here to open the Online Savings Account without E-Sign facility
Required Documents For Open an account
Any 1 Document from the List
Voter Id Card
Eligibility Criteria to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
To be eligible to open a savings account in Punjab National Bank, customers need to meet certain criteria.
- Should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be 18 years and above to be eligible. In the case of minors, the parents or legal guardian of the minor can open the account on their behalf.
- The applicant is required to have a valid identity and address proof that is Government approved.
- Once the application is verified by the bank, the applicant will have to make an initial deposit – depending on the minimum balance requirement of that particular savings account he/she has chosen.
How To Open Punjab Nation bank online Account
It’s Easy to open Online Punjab National bank account, you just have to collect all the necessary Documents and keep a scanned copy of all documents while applying online for Punjab Nation bank New account Open.
Now you have to Follow these Given Steps.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Punjab National Bank online banking. you can visit directly from the given link.
- after opening the website click on the link “ click here to open the online saving account with E sign facility ( submission of form)”
- after clicking on this link there will be a form where you need to provide all necessary details like your state your city the Punjab National Bank where you want to open your account the type of account number, name of the customer, mobile phone number of customer, in and after entering captcha code submit the form.
- after submitting the form you will get TCRN number on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- at the second step you will be asked to submit TCRN number which you get on your mobile or Email Id.
- After submitting TCRN number you will see Punjab National Bank online bank account opening form.
- you have to submit all the required details correctly in the form.
- double check all the details you have filled in the form and submit the form.
- after successfully submit of this form you will get TCRN number on your registered mobile.
- Now you have to visit the Punjab National Bank branch which you have selected while applying for the online bank account. where you have to get the hard copy of KYC documents and update your address proof and ID proof with KYC documents and attached two passport size photos.
- deposit this KYC document in the branch and your account will be successfully open.
For More Details and Help, You Can visit the Official website of Punjab National bank online Banking.